- Latest in Extreme Watersports and an experience like no other
- Jetboards allow the freedom to carve on the water without a boat, waves, wake or wind
- Generally available only to the rich and famous on super yatch's but now in Queenstown
- Be in control of your experience on the lake
- Be one of the first in New Zealand to experience the latest craze that is hoverboarding
- Imagine it as surfing, flying, snowboarding, wakeboarding on the water.
- The hoverboards are great for performing awesome aerial maneuvers like flips and cork screws
- Flyboarding allows you to feel like an action here or swim through the water like a dolphin or mermaid
- Tick off three bucketlist experiences
- Record the experience on a hired go pro
- Great for snowboarders and surfers or other watersport enthusiasts but just as much fun to pick up with no experience
- Arrival at Frankton Marina and met by Jetboards NZ staff
- Wetsuit fitting and watching short induction video
- Safety Briefing and Onshore Training (15-mins)
- 30-min Jetboard Experience on the water with instructor accompanying you on a Jet Ski as required
- 45-min Flyboard& Hoverboard Experience first gaining confidence on the Flyboard before attempting the Hoverboard
- Towel provided after experience
Open 7-days a week (subject to availibility) from 1 December 2015 - 31 March 2016.
Departures/Pickups from town are $20 pp as per Water Taxi schedule from Steamer Wharf, Beach Street
No reviews found yet, be the first legend to review this tour.
Jetboads Triple Combo | Jetboard, Flyboars & Hoverboard | 1.5Hour Session
/5 based on