Departs daily at 10am Pick up is from the Marina Hotel - 13 Jubilee Drive, Port Lincoln
After 3 hours
Hat & sunscreen, swimmers, extra dry clothing, water bottle & camera.
- 3 Hours of excitement .
- Its not far - just four nautical miles off Port Lincoln ( 15 minute boat ride in our luxury catamaran )
- Home to a fish-tropolis of fin-tastic fish including 60 southern bluefin tuna, plus tons of locals including, silver travally , salmon , morwong , snapper and a whole lot more.
- Divers Deli full of snacks and refreshments including a fully licenced bar, Also with credit card facilitys!!
- Underwater observatory for those who want to see all the action, but dont want to get wet...
- Touchponds full of little ocean sea critters waiting to say hello to the kiddys.
- The first ever floating post office in South Australia - Great place to drop someone a line!
- Additional Informative cruise of Boston Bay and the local warfs and fishing fleets.
- and so much more ..... So come on what are you waiting for ....... !
- Hang on tight as the as the super-fast catamaran zooms to our ocean based tuna pontoon.
- Meet my mates - grab a wetsuit and jump in for a swim with the friendliest tuna you'll ever meet.
-Get like a fish out of water and see the awesome view from our underwater observatory.
- Check out the dsplays on importantstuff lke marine conservation
- Chill out in the shade with a fish-fabulous drink or snack from our divers deli.
- And stock up on cool souvenirs.
- Enjoy a drink from our fully licensed bar
- As an Added bonus you will enjoy an informative cruise of boston bay prior to returning to the Marina.
The departure point is the Marina Hotel boarding pontoon. ( 11 Jubilee Drive )
We advise you arrive at least 15 minutes Prior to departure